To ensure your continued enjoyment of Pool of Purity™ products please note the following:
- Do not use essential oils during pregnancy without a consultation with an Aromatherapist.
- If you suffer from any medical conditions or are taking medication, please seek advice from your GP.
- If you are taking homeopathic remedies, check with your practitioner before using essential oils, as it is believed that strong aromas can cancel effects of homeopathic medicine.
- Some oils are stimulants, which may sometimes affect people suffering from epilepsy. Sufferers should seek medical advice before using essential oils.
- If you suffer from skin or other allergies, use the oils very carefully, patch test before using widely. If you are unfortunate enough to have an allergic reaction to perfume you are likely to be allergic to all essential oils. In this case, seek some other gentle form of therapy, such as Homeopathy or the Bach Flower Remedies.
- Do not ingest and avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Avoid contact with fabrics and polished surfaces.
- Essential oils are flammable do not place near a naked flame.
- Always replace caps tightly after use and store out of direct sunlight; this will help protect the volatility of the essential oils.
Once opened use within 6 months – Use as directed